The state remains under a stay-at-home order. We understand that many depend on the Community Library to obtain resources and supplement education, especially since schools are utilizing online classrooms. Likewise, many residents depend on the library for mobile hotspots for business and education. We continue to work with state and local authorities to find a balance between public safety and access to essential library services, namely those related to supporting education, business, and those in need.
To that end, the Community Library is taking the following steps to provide essential service to our community, while also limiting the spread of COVID-19:
- All physical materials checked out will not be due until after the stay-at-home order is lifted.
- Holds will not expire until a week after the order is lifted.
- Patrons can take advantage of our digital collections. Apply for an account at https://register.yourcl.org.
- Until the order is lifted, the library has limited drive-through hours as follows:
- Monday-Thursday: 2:00PM-6:00PM
- Friday-Saturday: 1:00PM-5:00PM
- Patrons can request items to be placed in lockers, which can be picked up at anytime. Contact us at 740-965-3901 or email@example.com if you wish to use the lockers.