On Sunday, March 22, Governor DeWine issued a “stay-at-home” order. From March 24 through April 6, individuals are only permitted to leave their homes to for limited purposes. We understand that many in the community depend on the Community Library to obtain resources and supplement education, especially since the schools have shifted to online classrooms. Likewise, many residents depend on the library for mobile hotspots for business and education.
We continue to work with state and local authorities, and as of now, the library is permitted to provide essential services, namely those related to supporting education, business, and those in need. To that end, the Community Library is taking the following steps to provide essential service to our community, while also limiting the spread of COVID-19:
- Until the governor's order is lifted, the library has limited drive-through hours as follows:
- Monday-Thursday: 2:00PM-6:00PM
- Friday-Saturday: 1:00PM-5:00PM
- Items in the lockers can be picked up at anytime. Patrons need to contact us at 740-965-3901 or email@example.com if they want to pick up items in the lockers.
- All physical materials checked out will not be due until after the governor’s order is lifted.
- Holds will not expire until a week after the governor’s order is lifted.
- Take advantage of our digital collections. Apply for an account at https://register.yourcl.org.