Teacher ResourcesCome visit the Community Library! With the help of a librarian, select specific and useful resources for your teaching needs and learning environment. You may also contact a librarian by phone or email to request a resource collection or get help researching a subject.
IT’S EASY & CONVENIENT!
To request a collection, complete one of the following forms. Forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 740-965-1258, or mailed to 44 Burrer Drive, Sunbury, Ohio 40374.
- A resource collection may be requested by teachers, student teachers, child care providers, home educators, and religious educators.*
- A collection should be requested at least 7-10 days prior to pick-up to allow material to arrive at the pick-up location of your choice.
- Requests for multiple copies of a title can be filled based on demand and availability.
Note: request at least 1 month in advance for class set.
- Hot topics and seasonal materials are always in demand and may be limited. Please plan accordingly.
- If you need your materials beyond their due date, renewals may be possible. You can renew over the phone at 740-965-3901 or online at http://sunbury.cool-cat.org.
* Teachers may be responsible for lost or damaged items.