Databases and Online Services
Some of the following databases and online services are provided by the Community Library and the Ohio Web Library
. You may be asked to provide your zip code and/or patron ID when accessing a resource from a remote location.
If you do not have a library account, register online at http://register.yourcl.org.
- Business Source Premier | (EBSCOhost)
- Full text business articles, research, and news updated daily from EBSCOhost.
- Gale LegalForms
- One of the most extensive legal forms site available to library patrons. Thousands of legal forms available with more forms being added daily. Official, State Specific, Federal, Business, Personal, Real Estate and General forms covering hundreds of legal subjects and issues.
- LinkedIn Learning (previously Lynda.com)
- LinkedIn Learning is a leading online learning platform that helps anyone learn business, software, technology and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals. Through LinkedIn Learning, library patrons have access to a large, diverse video library of engaging, top-quality courses taught by recognized industry experts.
- Reference Solutions (was ReferenceUSA)
- Reference Solutions is a powerful online reference and research tool providing library cardholders instant, real-time access to accurate, in-depth information on 24 million U.S. businesses and 235 million U.S. residents. Reference Solutions makes it faster and easier to find new business opportunities, research executives and companies, find news articles, conduct job searches, research papers, locate addresses and phone numbers, conduct market research and much more.
- Regional Business News | (EBSCOhost)
- Access to 75 business journals, newspapers and newswires covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
- Small Business Reference Center
- This database offers exclusive full text for many top consumer small business reference books, as well as the necessary tools and instructions to address a wide-range of small business topics. In addition, it provides business videos, a help and advice section, and information on how to create business plans.