Kroger Community Rewards Program
||Community Library Friends is enrolled in Kroger's Community Rewards Program. This program will link purchases made with your Kroger's Plus Card to the Community Library Friends so that a portion of the sale is donated back to Friends.
To particpate, go to http://www.krogercommunityrewards.com
If you need to register your Kroger Plus card:
- Click the blue "Create an Account" button" on the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter requested information and then click the blue "Create Account" button.
If you’re already registered, or once you've set up your online account:
- Scroll down and click on "I’m a Customer."
- Sign into your Kroger account using your email address and password.
- Enter 83400, which is the NPO number for Community Library Friends.
- Select Community Library Friends from list and click Confirm.
- Click the blue "Enroll" button.
- If you need help, library staff can help you set up your account.
- Purchases will not count for your group until after you register your Kroger card and designate a donee.
- You must swipe your Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Enrollment expires after one year, so please re-enroll annually.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please visit the customer service desk at any Kroger.