Group Study Rooms
Community Library's mission is to provide welcoming environments for all to pursue knowledge and cultivate interests. In an effort to provide spaces for the diverse needs of our users, the library offers group study rooms for the purpose of meeting, collaborating, studying, and reading, just to name a few.
Following are the guidelines for using the library meeting room.
- Rooms are available when the library is open and when they are not being used for a library program.
- Rooms can be reserved, but no more than once a week. Otherwise, they are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Reservations cannot exceed two months in advance.
- Cancellation of a reservation must be made at least two hours in advance. Failure to cancel may result in a denial of future reservations.
- Rooms can only be used for two hours, unless no one is waiting to use them. Following the initial two hours, rooms are used in one hour increments.
- An adult who is at least 18 years of age must be present while the room is in use. Special exceptions may be made for youth working on research projects, etc.
- Room capacity for group study rooms A and B are four each. Capacity for group study room C is six.
- Rooms remained locked when not in use.
Please contact the library at 740-965-3901 to reserve a space.